ACTUAL PROBLEMS OF RADIOBIOLOGY AND HYGIENE OF NON-IONIZING RADIATION
ALL-RUSSIAN SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The Russian National Committee for Protection against Non-Ionizing Radiations, the Department of Physiological Sciences of the Russian Academy of Sciences and the Department of Nanotechnology and Information Technology of the Russian Academy of Sciences will hold the All-Russian Conference “Actual Problems of Radiobiology and Hygiene of Non-Ionizing Radiations“.
On November 12-13, 2019, at a conference in Moscow, it is planned to discuss the results and prospects for the development of research in radiobiology and hygiene of non-ionizing radiation, as well as in related scientific fields related to studies of the effects of the electromagnetic environment.
This is the 30th conference dedicated to the research on the biomedical effects of the electromagnetic field, which has been held in our country since 1935. Guided by the content of the Strategy for scientific and technological development of the Russian Federation, the content of national projects approved by the Presidium of the Presidential Council for Strategic Development and National Projects, as well as the program of priorities of the World Health Organization in the field of a healthy environment, the Organizing Committee considers the following topics to be most relevant:
- Mechanisms of the biological action of non-ionizing radiation: theoretical and experimental studies.
- Biomedical aspects of the effects of non-ionizing radiation on humans, as well as in combination with other environmental factors.
- Radiobiological studies for electromagnetic safety of communication systems and equipment using directed energy of non-ionizing nature.
- Hygienic regulation of non-ionizing radiation, methods and means of monitoring and protection: current status, problems and prospects.
- New methods of biomedical research of non-ionizing radiation, biological models, “big data” in radiobiology and hygiene of non-ionizing radiation.
- The effects of the electromagnetic environment. Global electromagnetic pollution and its impact on the human environment and ecosystems.
- Dosimetry of non-ionizing radiation, methods and means of measurement.
- Bio-electromagnetic compatibility of new technologies using neural interfaces and human-computer communications.
- Non-ionizing radiation in medical technology.
- Non-ionizing radiation in the technologies of the agro-industrial complex (special section).
- Training in the field of radiobiology and hygiene of non-ionizing radiation.
For more information please see: http://www.bioemf.ru/