A Notice by the National Institutes of Health on 05/15/2018
This notice announces the next meeting of the National Toxicology Program (NTP) Board of Scientific Counselors (BSC). The BSC, a federally chartered, external advisory group composed of scientists from the public and private sectors, will review and provide advice on programmatic activities. The meeting is open to the public and registration is requested for both attendance and oral comment and required to access the webcast. Information about the meeting and registration are available at http://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/go/165.
Meeting: June 20, 2018
On the agenda:
Studies of Cell Phone Radiofrequency Radiation –
Dr. Chad Blystone, NIEHS
– Report on March 26-28, 2018 Peer Review of NTP Technical Reports
Public Comments (up to 6 speakers at 5 min each)
BSC Discussion – Dr. McMartin
Follow-up Studies on RFR – Dr. Michael Wyde, NIEHS
BSC Discussion Dr. McMartin
- June 12, 2018 is the deadline for written public comment submissions.
- June 12, 2018 is the deadline for oral comment registration.
- June 20, 2018 is the deadline for registration for attendance and webcast.
- Registration is required to view the meeting via the webcast.