Updated Research Summaries
September 10th, 2020
These are invaluable sets of abstracts and tables covering the RFR and ELF-EMF/Static Field studies of the genetic and neurological literature, on studies of free radicals (oxidative damage), on comet assay studies, and on electrohypersensitivitity. Three graphics show summaries of Effect vs No Effect by percent comparison.
The trend continues that the great majority of studies report biological effects of low-intensity exposures to both ELF-EMF/Static Field and RFR.
Please see Research Summaries in the menu to download new files for 2020. The RFR Research Summary (1990-2017) and chapter on Electrohypersensitivity Abstracts (2017) have not been updated.
New graphics bring current the comparison of studies reporting “Effect vs No Effect” provide a quick look at the number of overall studies, the number and percentage showing “Effect” and the number and percent showing “No Effect”.
Clearly the trend continues that the great majority of studies report effects of low-intensity exposures to both ELF-EMF and RFR, and a small percentage of published studies report that no effects are seen.
The new 2019 summaries and graphics which have been updated include:
- ELF-EMF_Static Field Free Radical ( Oxidatve Damage) Abstracts (2020)
- (229 studies, 203 (89%) E, 26(11%) NE)
- RFR Free Radical (Oxidative Damage) Abstracts (2020)
- (225 studies, 203 (89%) E, 26(11%) NE)
- Graphic Percent Comparison Showing “Effect vs No Effect” on Genotoxic Effects
- ELF-EMF Neurological Effects abstracts
- 229 studies, 208 (91%) E; 21 (9%) NE
- RFR Neurological Effects Abstracts (2020)
- (305 studies, 222 (72%) E, 83 (28%) NE)
- Graphic Percent Comparison Showing “Effect vs No Effect” on Neurological Effects
© Copyright 2006 – 2020 BioInitiative Report, All Rights Reserved. Site by Daveworks Inc.