9th October 2019:Sources:The World Health Organization’s (WHO) Radiation Programme has an ongoing project to assess potential health effects of exposure to radiofrequency (RF) electromagnetic fields in the general and working population. To prioritize potential adverse health outcomes, WHO conducted a broad international survey in 2018. Ten major topics were identified for which WHO will now commission systematic reviews to analyze and synthesize the available evidence.
- SR1 – Cancer (human observational studies)
- SR2 – Cancer (animal studies)
- SR3 – Adverse reproductive outcomes (human observational studies)
- SR4 – Adverse reproductive outcomes (animal and in vitro studies)
- SR5 – Cognitive impairment (human observational studies)
- SR6 – Cognitive impairment (human experimental studies)
- SR7 – Symptoms (human observational studies)
- SR8 – Symptoms (human experimental studies)
Teams intending to respond to this Call for Expression of Interest are invited to visit http://www.who.int/peh-
The closing date for this Call of Expression of Interest is 4 November 2019.