1. Planetary electromagnetic pollution: it is time to assess its impact.
2. Perception of Risk – Property values with nearby base stations and EMR-5G antennas have been reviewed by owners in New Zealand.
3. 5G – There are a number of stages.
4. Phones don’t meet the Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) standard. What does this mean?
5. ORSAA Advisor speaks to NZ Planet radio.
6. ORSAA Advisor publishes on Children’s Health.
7. Autonomous Cars – Plans for 5G?
Link to the blog: https://www.orsaa.org/blog-updates