Theodora Scarato MSW presented as part of a panel presentation with World Health advisors Dr. Anthony Miller and Dr. Annie Sasco. Slides and full panel presentation series https://ehtrust.org
Children under 14 should not be using cell phones.Over 20 countries recommend reducing cell phone exposure.
Berkeley Cell Phone “Right to Know” Ordinance http://www.saferemr.com/search?q=Berkeley
Berkeley cellphone notice in store:
Local cities are taking action to inform the public.
See Environmental Health Trust for resources to share.
Five Easy Ways to Reduce Exposure
1. Keep your cell phone away from your body. Never carry it in a pocket or bra. Never sleep with your phone.
2. Avoid cordless phones and their transmitting bases.
3. Keep your wireless laptop or tablet away from your body. Never rest your wireless device on your tummy.
4. Avoid close proximity to Wi-Fi routers, and “smart” utility meters. Turn off routers at night.
5. Whenever possible, connect to the internet using wired (Ethernet) cables.