Are You Pregnant? Protect Your Baby from Wireless Radiation!
Recent studies from Yale University show that exposure to wireless radiation can have profound effects on brain development, including symptoms of Attention Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Now, doctors and researchers around the world are urging pregnant women to take simple steps to limit their exposure to wireless radiation.
For more information, including links to scientific studies and video interviews with medical doctors and public health experts, please visit our web site, BabySafeProject.org.
10 Tips for Reducing Your Exposure to Wireless Radiation
- Avoid carrying your cell phone on your body (e.g. in a pocket or bra).
- Avoid holding any wireless device against your body when in use.
- Use your cell phone on speaker setting or with an “air tube” headset.
- Avoid using your wireless device in cars, trains or elevators.
- Avoid cordless phones, especially where you sleep.
- Whenever possible, connect to the internet with wired cables.
- When using Wi-Fi, connect only to download, then disconnect and disable Wi-Fi.
- Avoid prolonged or direct exposure to Wi-Fi routers.
- Unplug your home Wi-Fi router when not in use (e.g. at bedtime).
- Sleep as far away from wireless utility meters (i.e. “smart” meters) as possible
The BabySafe Project